You can catch Demi Lovato, 21, on the X Factor’s two-night premiere on Fox Sept. 11 and 12 at 8 P.M. Here, the “Heart Attack” singer spills to Us!
1. The first time I sang was at my kindergarten talent show. I performed “My Heart Will Go On.”
2. My favorite food is chocolate chip cookies.
3. I just moved and have yet to fill my frames with actual pictures.
4. My bedroom is pink.
5. I’m double-jointed.
6. I could eat breakfast for every meal.
7. I was the 2000-2001 Mini Miss Texas.
8. I actually like Simon Cowell.
9. I will most likely take you up on any dare imaginable.
10. I just celebrated my 21st birthday in Africa.
11. Kenya is my favorite place.
12. My first concert was Santana.
13. My old AOL screen name was along the lines of “LittleKelly” because I was a huge Kelly Clarkson fan.
14. I’m allergic to cats, some dogs and pine trees.
15. I hate going to the movies without Sour Patch Kids on hand.
16. I don’t like spicy food, but I love hot sauce.
17. Leonardo DiCaprio was my first celebrity crush.
18. I can quote every word of Mean Girls and Girl, Interrupted.
19. I had my Sweet 16 at Applebee’s.
20. I’m obsessed with aliens and crime shows.
21. My favorite thing on TV is 48 Hours.
22. I could tell you everything about the Jodi Arias trial.
23. Growing up, I collected rocks and Barbies.
24. In fact, I played with Barbies until I was 10.
25. I like to have random conversations with people at red lights to make them smile.
-Source: US Magazine