Friday, June 05, 2009
Want to be an extra in Demi’s new video?
Calling all Demi fans!
Demi Lovato will be shooting a new video for the title song of her new
album this Monday, June 8, 2009 in Los Angeles. There are a limited
number of opportunities for Demi’s fans to appear as extras in the video.
Do you want to be a part of it?
Here are the rules. READ THEM CAREFULLY!
1. You must be 15 or older to participate. If you are under 18 years of
age, an adult must accompany you.
2. You must be available between the hours of 2:30 PM and 6:30 PM on
Monday, June 8th in Hollywood, CA. If you can’t stay the entire time, this
opportunity isn’t for you.
3. Send an email with the following information and a recent, clear photo
of yourself to the address below:
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)
PHONE NUMBER (including area code)
“I want to be an extra in Demi’s music video. I have read and understand all the
rules. I agree to obey all the rules.”
REMEMBER TO INCLUDE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF.
4. VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!
Download, print & complete the TALENT RELEASE FORM here: www.demilovato.com/video/TALENT_RELEASE.pdf
If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian MUST sign the form too.
BRING THE FORM WITH YOU. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO
THE LOCATION WITHOUT A COMPLETED & SIGNED TALENT
5. If you are selected to appear in the video, you will be notified by email
with the address of the location and the schedule for the day. If you DO
NOT receive an email you will NOT be admitted to the location.
6. Follow these guidelines for what to wear at the video shoot:
• Dark colors. No white clothing.
• No visible logos or brand names of any kind
• No visible words, photos or graphics which the producers of the
video consider inappropriate for inclusion in the video.
7. The producers of the video reserve the right to refuse admission to the
location to anyone whose clothing or appearance they, in their sole
discretion, consider inappropriate for inclusion in the video. The
producers of the video reserve the right to remove from the venue anyone
whose behavior they, for any reason and in their sole discretion, consider
inappropriate or disruptive to the production of the video.
8. Keep your personal items to a minimum. You will have to hold them
throughout the day. Do not bring any extra items such as signs or photos
for autographs. You will be asked to discard them before entering the
location. Demi will NOT be able to sign autographs at the shoot.
9. Water will be provided, but food will not. If you think you’ll need to
eat, bring a snack or lunch.
10. Come energized and ready for fun!
OK. THOSE ARE THE RULES. NOW GET BUSY.
Send your response to DemiVideoRSVP@hotmail.com
Source: Demi Lovato’s Myspace